Hill Dwarf Clan Crafter
Male Hill Dwarf (Knowledge) Cleric 8
Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft; Passive Perception 14
Languages Dwarvish, Common, Gnomish (Clan Crafter), Draconic (Domain), Undercommon (Domain)
Dugmaren Brightmantle, god of discovery, CG, Knowledge domain
Symbol: Open book
AC 18 (+2 Dex, +14 scale mail, +2 Shield)
HP 58; Hit Dice 8d8
Saving Throws Wis +7, Char +3
Speed 25 ft.
Melee Warhammer +7 (1d8+4 bludgeoning, 2 handed: 1d10+4)
Ranged 80/320 light crossbow +4 (1d8+2 piercing)
Spell Attack +7
Abilities Strength 19 (+4), Dexterity 14 (+2), Constitution 18 (+4), Intelligence 12 (+1), Wisdom 18 (+4), Charisma 11 (+0)
Skills Arcana +7, History +4, Insight +7, Medicine +7, Nature +7, Religion +4
Proficiency Bonus +3;
Armor: Light and medium armor, shields
Languages: Dwarvish, Common, Gnomish (Clan Crafter), Draconic (Domain), Undercommon (Domain)
Tools: Smith’s tools (clan crafter), brewer’s supplies (dwarf)
Weapons: All simple weapons, battleaxe, handaxe, throwing hammer, and warhammer.
Dwarven Resilience. You have advantage on saving throws against poison, and you have resistance against poison damage.
Cantrips Known: 4
Prepared Spells: Wis + Cleric Level: 12
You can change your list of prepared spells when you finish a long rest. Preparing a new list of cleric spells requires time spent in prayer and meditation: at least 1 minute per spell level for each spell on your list.
Channel Divinity (2 times per short/long rest)
Turn Undead (Channel Divinity, Action)
Each undead that can see or hear you within 30 feet of you must make a Wis saving throw. If the creature fails its saving throw, it is turned for 1 minute or until it takes any damage.
A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from you as it can, and it can’t willingly move to a space within 30 feet of you. It also can’t take reactions. For its action, it can use only the Dash action or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving. If there’s nowhere to move, the creature can use the Dodge action.
Destroy Undead (CR 1 or lower): If undead fails Turn undead it is destroyed if it’s CR is 1 or lower.
Knowledge of the Ages (Channel Divinity, Action)
As an action, you choose 1 skill or tool. For 10 minutes, you have proficiency with the chosen skill or tool.
Read Thoughts (Channel Divinity, Action)
As an action, choose one creature that you can see within 60 feet o f you. That creature must make a Wisdom saving throw. If the creature succeeds on the saving throw, you can’t use this feature on it again until you finish a long rest.
If the creature fails its save, you can read its surface thoughts (those foremost in its mind, reflecting its current emotions and what it is actively thinking about) when it is within 60 feet o f you. This effect lasts for 1 minute.
During that time, you can use your action to end this effect and cast the suggestion spell on the creature without expending a spell slot. The target automatically fails its saving throw against the spell.
Starting at 8th level, you add your Wisdom modifier to the damage you deal with any cleric cantrip.
Stonecunning. Whenever you make an Intelligence (History) check related to the origin of stonework, you are considered proficient in the History skill and add double your proficiency bonus to the check, instead of your normal proficiency bonus.
Respect of the Stout Folk (You always have free room and board in any place where shield dwarves or gold dwarves dwell, and the individuals in such a settlement might vie among themselves to determine who can offer you (and possibly your compatriots) the finest accommodations and assistance)
Blessings of Knowledge
At 1st level, you learn two languages of your choice. You also become proficient in your choice of two of the following skills: Arcana, History, Nature, or Religion.
Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of those skills.
Dwarven Toughness. Your hit point maximum increases by 1, and it increases by 1 every time you gain a level.
You are an able physician, allowing you to mend wounds quickly and get your allies back in the fight. You gain the following benefits:
• When you use a healer’s kit to stabilize a dying creature, that creature also regains 1 hit point.
• As an action, you can spend one use of a healer’s kit to tend to a creature and restore 1d6 + 4 hit points to it, plus additional hit points equal to the creature’s maximum number of Hit Dice. The creature can’t regain hit points from this feat again until it finishes a short or long rest.
Prepared Spells (Spellcasting Ability: Wisdom +4 mod, Save DC 15, Spell Attack +7)
Sacred Flame: Action/60 ft/V,S/Instantaneous/Dex Save (DC 15), target gets no benefit from cover, failed save: 2d8+4, at 11th level (3d8+4), and 17th level (4d8+4).
Spare the Dying.
Spell Level 1 (4 slots)
Cure Wounds: action/touch/V,S/Instantaneous/Creature regains HP equal to 1d8+4. +1d8 per level above 1st.
Healing Word: bonus action/60 ft/V/1d4 + 4)
Identify (Domain Spell)
Comprehend Languages (Domain Spell)
Spell Level 2 (3 slots)
Augury (Domain Spell)
*Suggestion (Domain Spell)
Spell Level 3 (3 slots)
Nondetection (Domain Spell)
Speak with Dead (Domain Spell)
Mass Healing Word
- Light crossbow and 20 bolts
- Holy Symbol
- Scale Mail (AC: 14 + Dex)
- Shield (AC: +2)
- Smith’s tools
- Explorer’s Pack (backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, tinderbox, 10 days of rations, waterskin, 50 feet of hempen rope)
- Maker’s mark chisel used to mark your handiwork with the symbol of the clan of crafters you learned your skill from
- Set of traveler’s clothes
- 3 Healer’s Kits (10 uses each). 26 uses left
- 300 GP of Diamonds – For Revivfy spell
- 38 G
- Helm of Comprehend Languages – Cast Comprehend Languages spell
- Grappling Hook
- Climber’s Kit
- Gauntlets of Ogre Power – Str is now 19
- Bag of Holding – The bag can hold up to 500 pounds, not exceeding a volume of 64 cubic feet. The bag weighs 15 pounds, regardless of its contents. Retrieving an item from the bag requires an action
- Rope of Climbing – This 60-foot length of silk rope weighs 3 pounds and can hold up to 3,000 pounds. If you hold one end of the rope and use an action to speak the command word, the rope animates. As a bonus action, you can command the other end to move toward a destination you choose. That end moves 10 feet on your turn when you first command it and 10 feet on each of your turns until reaching its destination, up to its maximum length away, or until you tell it to stop. You can also tell the rope to fasten itself securely to an object or to unfasten itself, to knot or unknot itself, or to coil itself for carrying.
If you tell the rope to knot, large knots appear at 1-foot intervals along the rope. While knotted, the rope shortens to a 50-foot length and grants advantage on checks made to climb it.
The rope has AC 20 and 20 hit points. It regains 1 hit point every 5 minutes as long as it has at least 1 hit point. If the rope drops to 0 hit points, it is destroyed.
Personality I always want to know how things work and what makes people tick.
Ideals My talents were given to me so that I could use them to benefit the world.
Bonds I owe my guild a great debt for forging me into the person I am today.
Flaws I’m horribly jealous of anyone who can outshine my handiwork. Everywhere I go, I’m surrounded by rivals.
Current XP 14,000
Next Level 23,000
|Height: 4’||Weight: 160 lbs.||Age: 150|
|Eyes: Black||Hair: Black||Skin: Deep Brown|
KNOWN FAMILY MEMBERS